Go here to listen:
Quick DescriptionOn today’s show, we cover all things Resistant Starch. You’ll hear from Richard Nikoley and Tim Steele, co-authors on an upcoming Resistant Starch book, as they share what they are learning and the results from many RS experiments around the world. Resistant fiber may be a big missing piece of otherwise healthy diets — learn how they help promote healthy gut bacteria and overall health.
Support for the Show
- PuraKai – Use coupon code “latestinpaleo” for free shipping on all orders. Amazingly comfortable, responsible threads. PuraKai is the grass-fed beef of clothing. Clothing for men, women & children. Check out the new beanies!
- TX Organics – Use coupon code “latestinpaleo” to save 10% (one word, all lowercase). Grass-fed and grass finished raised on a family ranch in California. They provide steaks, roasts, offal cuts, ribs, stew meat, ground beef and more shipped anywhere in the continental United States.
- Listener Donations
- A big thank you to Anthony L. in Flagstaff Hill, South Australia; Randy H. in Phoenix, AZ; and Suzanne H. in North, VA.
- And you! Use one of these Amazon links before your next purchase…it costs you nothing, but helps the show big time.
- Tim Steele
- Richard Nikoley
- Free the Animal Blog: http://www.freetheanimal.com
- Resistant Starch Primer for Newbies
- All Free the Animal Resistant Starch Stories
- Resistant Starch in Foods
- Dr. Oz on Resistant Carbs
- Steve Cookesy – Diabetes Warrior Blog
- Resistant Starch & Fiber on Amazon: